Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's in a name

So the reason behind my blog name is really one of the main reasons I was drawn to the TAM. When Tracy speaks about her method she always emphasizes the goal of reaching a "Teeny Tiny" body. I love that! It completely motivates me to work harder to achieve my goals every time I hear it!

I have now been doing the workout for a week. I have attending 2 zumba classes and done the Mat video three times. Although it is recommended to use the DVD 4-6 times a week (which was my intention), life stepped in and got a little hectic this week.

However I LOVE the DVD so far. It is very challenging and unlike any workout DVD I have ever tried. I get to the point where I don't think I can continue, and of course queue Tracy telling me that we are almost done and hang in there. Hoping to get my measurements today and will post tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment